There will be accepted propositions of electroacoustic works for tape only; mixed techniques for flute, saxophone, trombone, piano, guitar and violin and combinations of the said instruments; mixed works for percussion (except for works requiring percussion instruments to be provided by the Organizing Committee); performances with live electronics and audiovisuals.
Except for sound art works and creations of electronic music by DJ’s, the duration of the pieces should not exceed 10 minutes.
Those interested should submit via e-mail:
- A description of the proposition (program notes -no more than 200 words-, technical requirements)
- Biography (no more than 200 words)
- Digital photograph of the composer or performer
- Contact information (private address, e-mail)
Our e-mail: Lnme (at) cubarte.cult.cu
Via postal mail:
- Works in CD or DVD format (NTSC standard in the case of video)
- Scores and other required complementary materials.
Comité Organizador XIII Festival Internacional de Música Electroacústica. Calle 17 esq.
a i No. 260, Primer piso,
Vedado, C. Habana, CP 10400, Cuba.
Deadline for reception is Tuesday, December 15th, 2009.